Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Je Suis finit

The final week of the Watercolor Beyond the Obvious. A great day was had by many. About twenty artists showed their accomplishments in this ten week journey. That is about 400 pieces, all 22x30". AmAZING? Went home after and slept for 3hours. have a cold too . Will show you last three as I get them on the I Pad. Or may have to go to the Mac. Havnt figured this out yet.

No comments: