Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am back!

Not sure why I have been missing for so many weeks.
Getting back to my last post about the torn paper collage: After sharing "Cleo" with the Tuesday Painters we challenged ourselves to do one of our local Niles hero, Charlie Chaplin. Niles is where Essanay Studios made 350 movies in the silent movie era . Quite a few were with Charlie Chaplin and Bronco Billy. (hence the name of our local Pizza Parlor.)
Here is my effort.
Cleo is in a Mixed Media Show at Olive Hyde Gallery opening this Friday with a reception from 7-9 pm.

No comments: