Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

I am back...

June was a pretty busy month .
Spent a few days painting en plein aire in the goldrush town of Murphys, about a two hour drive from here.
Son John was here from Wisconsin last week. Two of our grandkids had birthdays. Carter 24! and Hannah turned 11.
Three paintings were sold including  "Fishing on the Li River".
Today I delivered my "Autumn Harvest" painting to the Harvest Cafe in Morgan Hill.
So honored to have my piece on the postcard.
Ending the month with extremely hot weather. It really wipes me out.
Here is the invitation for the show. Wish you could all come to see it.

No comments: